Behavioural ExpectationsAll OTML employees, contractors, consultants and visitors, have a responsibility to act at all times in a safe, productive and socially responsible way respecting the rights of the company, fellow workers and their families, local communities, and the general public.
Our behaviour expectations are outlined in our Code of Conduct, Golden Rules of Social Behaviour and Golden Rules of Workplace Behaviour.
We expect all employees, contractors, consultants and visitors to:
- Take responsibility for their safety and demonstrate care for others.
- Protect the environment, limit noise disturbances, and not litter.
- Abide by all laws and company policies and procedures.
- Obey all lawful instructions from company officials.
- Act honestly in all dealings – not lie, cheat or steal.
- Perform to the best of their ability every day.
- Not intentionally misuse or damage public, company or other person’s property.
- Not physically or verbally assault co-workers or others.
- Respect others’ rights regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
- Not harass or make unwanted sexual advances to others.
- Not send, receive or store offensive or sexually explicit material on company computers or cell phones.
- Not possess or use illicit drugs.
- Not attend work or company functions in possession of or under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs, including buai.